I’m Interested in this training…

Here’s a few testimonials of some interested folks asking about the training:

” I’ve been hearing in my spirit for at least a year to start a home church. And I wanted to but had to overcome health issues and, honestly, overcoming abuse. Just today, I asked Jesus to please confirm that this assignment is from Him. And to make it clear to me. Well, he did! This is the first time I heard about you from Mark Taylor! I really need this course to be able to fulfill my assignment for God “

” We are so excited to hear about your ministry. We have not been a part of a church in years. We didn’t know what was wrong with us. Checked our hearts, prayed and repented where need be. When we heard Mark Taylors info on the 501c3 churches we knew why. With that said we are so hungry to be a part of a true bible believing homegroup. We don’t feel a calling for teaching or preaching, so how could we start one? “

” I am interested in your Home study course for Home worship and the Ekklesia paradigm. By whatever God does he’s led me to this I think. My wife and I have asked God to send us to a new church because the one we attend feels like it’s not right for us, and we want to get closer to God and the Savior Jesus Christ. I am 67 years old. I haven’t been a good Christian all my life. But, I feel God has helped me through it. I was baptized, of my own volition, when I was ten. I tried to be a good man, but bad thoughts and demons clouded my thinking and actions. I have always loved Jesus through it all, and feel so guilty. I want to turn it around. I want to be a good man and be a light in my community for God and Jesus. I may or may not be able to start an ekklesia, but I can surely spread the knowledge of the new paradigm. My wife and I also discussed our need to study the Bible in a more directed manner than we do now, and with your help we can work on that, and learn better how to praise God and give thanks to Jesus, and hopefully reach many others. Thank you for this opportunity. “

” Hi, I use to preach and teach Bible Studies in my church. Unfortunately something serious happened to me and other women by our Pastor. I left the Church. And we, the Women brought it to the attention of the Leaders of the Denomination. Instead of removing the Pastor, instead they sent him to another Church and asked us, the Women to leave the Church. Needless to say this was very hurtful and caused me to leave and never go back to a Church.
I continued to serve the Lord, pray and study the word and serve the Lord to this day. I have continued to reach souls, teaching them how to Study the Bible and live the word of God. I continue to lead Souls to Christ by talking to them about the Lord and the Importance of accepting Jesus as their Lord and Saviour.
So my Husband and Myself are very Interested in Starting a Home group. How can we sign up for this class? “

5 1 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
28 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Fabiola Balcazar
Fabiola Balcazar
1 year ago

I’m so excited that God led me to your video on 6-25-19. God has told me to start a ministry but the 2 churches I asked to help me they laughed at me and told me I was lying or they judged me and have been giving me opinions about my family being mean to me. Thank you Mark

Anita Timmons
Anita Timmons
11 months ago

That’s when you can tell who they REALLY are! Good thing you found out! Go for it! God will guide you. I’m about to do the same thing!

Teresa
11 months ago

I don’t have a suitable living arrangement from which I can host a small group, but I’d love to find one to attend in my area. Is there a way to find such meetings?

Anita Timmons
Anita Timmons
11 months ago
Reply to  Teresa

God has blessed me with a house and an understanding husband. I am starting one in my own home. If you are near, than you’re welcome. I’m in Rosharon, Texas. It’s 45 southwest of Houston. I may start posting this on the wall of the small convenience store in our neighborhood. I really don’t know how else to begin. I don’t want people who aren’t interested in studying God’s Word.

Anna Davida
Anna Davida
10 months ago

When do the new classes begin? Can I find out more please? I would like to begin at the beginning …

Mary Cushing
Mary Cushing
9 months ago
Reply to  Anna Davida

I inquired about a month ago about classes. I see you did too. Have you heard anything or do you understand how to start the classes?

Mary Cushing
Mary Cushing
10 months ago

I originally grew up in the Midwest and through marriage became transplanted to New England. We have lived in Plymouth, MA. for over 50 yrs. now. I have read many books about home groups. My first awakening to this was the book Mega Shift by James Rutz. I read this book around 2012 and gave a couple of copies to people I knew. Never got any feed back from anyone. Most people seemed to think I had two heads. Living in Plymouth the landing place of the Pilgrims can be very discouraging. I once visited my son in Florida and… Read more »

Theresa Bryant
Theresa Bryant
10 months ago

Hi, I’ve been listening to Mark Taylor and Apostle Russ Wagner videos. ” I’am receiving lot’s of revelation on the church in America and 501 c3.” I’m asking God to renew my mind to be equipped and prepared for what’s coming and also, rescue others. Please send me more information! Praying ?

Theresa Bryant
Theresa Bryant
10 months ago
Reply to  Theresa Bryant

May I add, my husband and I are members of good Bible believing, church. However, they are in the 501 c3 system. We give our tithes and offerings, now, we under a cursed Baal system and have been for over 29 yrs. I see why we are still struggling financially I praise God for mercy!! I’m praying now what to do? How do we have a conversation or should we with our Pastors of 2 yrs. In March. We don’t have a home yet, in the meantime we would like to learn how to be right in God’s eyes and… Read more »

barbara vidal
barbara vidal
9 months ago
Reply to  Theresa Bryant

Hi Theresa and welcome. I am in Class #16 and on section 4 of 12 in the Bootcamp . Go to top of the home page and register for a Bootcamp. You watch a video the week before class, you talk about it in a Zoom meeting. So easy. All your questions can be asked and you get one on one coaching also. There is also a reading list of the authors on this subject.

Marvin Yahnke
Marvin Yahnke
9 months ago
Reply to  barbara vidal

Which video had the reading list? Or is that available somewhere on the website(s)?

Yvonne Thomas
Yvonne Thomas
9 months ago

I believe Our LORD/SAVIOR is taking me to a new level for grow.
I am willing to do whatever HE asks me to do for HIS Plans, Purposes, and Pursuits. I am interested in this training to begin my new growth track.

Lana
Lana
6 months ago

Does anyone know of a home study in Houston area close to galleria.

Editor
6 months ago
Reply to  Lana

There are currently many students from every state taking the free online Bootcamp class to start a home group. Their completion dates vary, but when they are ready we will be posting their contact info. at: https://homecongregations.org/resources/ I encourage everyone to contact others in your state to build a support network even if not in your immediate area. If you would like more info re. FREE online training to start your own Home Congregation, feel free to submit your info at: https://homecongregations.org/training/ Blessings

роман пазин: история 10-11 классы тематические тесты для подготовки к егэ 400 скачать

I just like the valuable info you provide for your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and take a look at once more here regularly. I am fairly certain I will learn a lot of new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the next!| а

Janice A Mattioli
Janice A Mattioli
28 days ago

I cannot find the bootcamp info

Editor
26 days ago

Please submit your info online: https://omegakingdomministry.org/

Jan Ashe
Jan Ashe
25 days ago

I looked for a home study group in my area, Panama City, FL, and did not find one. I am very interested in starting one in my city. Please let me know what I should do. I just recently watched Mark Taylor’s 2 part remnant rescue and these put a needin my heart. I cannot find a local church that is not a part of the 401(c) 3. Please let me know if there is material available to help. Thank you

Editor
24 days ago
Reply to  Jan Ashe

To receive free online Bootcamp training to start your own home congregation, please submit your info online: https://omegakingdomministry.org/
You will receive a reply with the Bootcamp info and link to register from the Training Team/kbushey. When you are registered, you will receive a book list for the training.

Juanita
Juanita
19 days ago

I, too, have just come out of church to meet in a home with a dear friend, who has also left her church. We watch the replay of the message with Russ Wagner and have a prayer time. I had no idea 501 c 3 was so evil until I listened to Mark Taylor’s comments and started doing research on my own. I am almost 65 and my friend is in her early 70’s. This is not an easy decision but we know it is right before the Lord and we want to please Him. Thank you so much.

Diane Gonzales
Diane Gonzales
16 days ago

hi my name is Diane I have started a church meeting in my home but I feel I need to be more equipped I was in a local church and didn’t like what I was seeing a lot of control and I just felt like I was in such bondage and I really feel that the Lord told me to leave

Editor
13 days ago
Reply to  Diane Gonzales

Please register for free online Home Congregation training (Bootcamp) at: https://omegakingdomministry.org/ You will receive a link from Training Team/kbushey to register, you must click the link to RESPOND. If you have any issues, email the registrar directly at omegakingdomministry.registrar@gmail.com

Ann Crouse
Ann Crouse
14 days ago

please help me get connected. i have been a part of a 501c3 church way too long. my husband had a major stroke 2/17/17 and i have full time responsibility to care for him at home. is it possible for others to come start a church in my home?i listen to Mark Taylor and Chris McDonald every day.

Editor
13 days ago
Reply to  Ann Crouse

Ann, please consider taking the free online training to host a Home Congregation, God will send those to lead it. Your fellow students become your online home congregation for the 12 weeks, but many become lifelong family. Request link for registration by submitting form at: https://omegakingdomministry.org/

Jamie Eckert
Jamie Eckert
13 days ago

I’m interested in Monday July 6th. How do I join? How do I sign up?

Editor
12 days ago
Reply to  Jamie Eckert

Please contact omegakingdomministry.registrar@gmail.com for any registration issues.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x